Sunday, March 6, 2011

Learning Log 3

Everyone was put into groups of three for the play for Act 1 Scene 1. My group members are Shu Wei and Matthew. We decided our roles for the three witches , and are going to present the play to the class. I feel quite nervous as I'm a little scared that I cannot imitate a witch's voice.


For Act 1 Scene 2, the lines are a little confusing, and I have to spend some time to read and understand all the lines fully. It is about King Duncan asking the injured captain about the latest information about the war, and also about Macbeth fighting with Macdonwald , which eventually, Macbeth won the war.


The discussion on the comic grid was interesting with my group members. Each of us provided creative lines which we share together to improve the sentence for the comic grid. It was also difficult to arrange the story in the boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment