Monday, September 19, 2011

Learning Log 7

After so much rehearsals for our Romeo & Juliet performances, I have learnt how to cooperate and communicate with my group members. During the rehearsals, we faced lots of problems but overcame them. At first, everyone find it hard to cooperate with the director, who kept changing the rehearsal dates. Also, on the actual performance date, he did not bring his props and costumes he was suppose to. Mrs Woo changed the director and much progress was made, as we had more but flexible rehearsal time, so we can make props and rehearse properly.


The day before my class' performance, we watched 2 Commitment's play, which was fantastic! Their actions and feelings were all well coordinated, and they did not really forget their lines.


During the performances, my group mates and I were quite nervous as many people were watching us perform. Some of our group members did forget some lines, but thankfully other members helped out.

I recommend this performance to my juniors, which can help them bond more with their classmates, as well as learning how to cooperate well with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment